Friday, February 4, 2011

Lemonade Stand

Allie and one of her bff's Alexa decided on a whim (like most days after school) that they were going to do a bake sale and lemonade stand.  They made "coconutties" and butterscotch candy. 


It was so cold outside too.  Yes, it froze here and our yards looked like it was Fall!  But they just had to get a stand set up anyway.  They called it A&A sweets.

Their activity days leader, Becky happened to be picking up her boy from a playdate at our house - she bought a bunch of it and even gave them a tip.  Then their other friend Macey came by and bought a bunch of it too.  All in all they made $7, and had a big mess to clean up after, that I had to finish cleaning after.  LOL.
Miss Magz wanted a photo with the girls!

P.S. I just noticed Allie is wearing one of my sweaters.  Her wardrobe just expanded to include mine.  I thought this kind of thing stopped when I didn't have sisters in the house!  So yep, if I can't find it, more than likely it is in Allie's room, all bunched up in a ball on the floor in her closet.

2 comments:

Andie said...

I love Maddie!

TheDickersons said...

Maddie Lou! I love her smile... that's how Ashy smiles these days.