Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our Girls

Allie looking regal and beautiful in her Renaissance costume.  She dressed up in this beautiful Renaissance gown for her History presentation at school.  She did her report on Queen Elizabeth I.
Pretty Maddie wanted to ride her scooter in her ruffly dress.

These two girls spent today dressed up as twins and made a mess of the kitchen making Blueberry Coconut muffins or cupcakes as Maddie called them.  Allie is growing up too fast -- she is starting to look like a teenager already (yikes!) - & luckily still thinks boys are yuck!  With a slender, tall frame like her Dad, she'll be drop-dead gorgeous. Maddie is also fast outgrowing the toddler stage - both Kevin and I are still enjoying the way she says things: Zame (Zane), feeder room (theater room), beanarito (bean burrito).  I love how she still has to be "kissed better" when she's hurt, and somehow that kiss still magically makes owies go away.  Magz is our cute petite girl with a spunky personality to boot.

4 comments:

Jake & Abby Gardner said...

Allie looks extra tall! How tall was her heels?! I love that pic of Zane.

Anonymous said...

They're both gorgeous !

the Harris Family said...

abby they were 4 inches.

TheDickersons said...

where'd you get your dress, Allie? did you know about the Renaissance fair down there in Apache Junction? you can go there and dress up like that, and be around so many people dressed like that too.