Collin is ALA's 1st Grade Student of the Month, I found out this morning. He gets to eat lunch with all the other grades' students of the month and their director, Mr. Sinclair. Too bad he missed the announcement over the intercom since he was at the dentist this morning. His teacher, Ms. Mitchell emailed me and told me to "
Let Collin know that I am proud of his excellent work habits and the character traits he demonstrates in class".
This of course isn't so much of a surprise - one time I volunteered at the school another parent, a father, approached me and told me that he was just impressed with how well-behaved and responsible Collin was in class. Good things for me to hear. Keep up the good work Collin!
1 comment:
Keep it up Collin ... Pappi and G'ma Beth are very proud of you too! We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment