Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 90: 3 months old!

Little babe is 3 months old today!  He is such a good little baby though not yet sleeping thru the night.  He loves to smile and laughs when we tickle his belly and back.  Sometimes he doesn't know what to do about the tickling.  He also discovered his feet, so he constantly looks at them and kicks them up in the air when he's on his back.  He can roll over to his side, too.  He nurses really well and sleeps long naps for me.  I have noticed that he is staying awake longer in the day, and he wants to nurse for a LONG time before he settles down for a nap.  Sometimes all it takes is a ride in the car to make him sleep.  He will sleep for a good 2 hours or so if I do that.  He has lost his little newborn cry (sad!) but has a new little voice that is so cute!  I love having a little baby at home.

No comments: