Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 212 - 7 Months Old


Exploring in Greer
Zane is 7 months old today!  We are in Greer, and here he is doing what he likes best -- exploring.  He loves to just go explore.  He babbles da-da or a-da.  He is teething, and loves to just chomp on things.  He can stand up to things, like in his crib, or walls or chairs.  He decided finally, to take a bottle.  My milk supply has gone down since he turned 4 months old, plus he started eating baby food, so I thought why not introduce a bottle?  At first I would do the pumped milk in the bottle, but since we were going on a trip and pumping isn't really all that convenient up there, I got some formula.  He doesn't really take a bunch of it yet.  In fact today, he only took a couple of ounces at a time.  He doesn't like being in his car seat anymore so he cried alot on the way up to Greer, but did tons better on the way back home.

No comments: