I must say I've been enjoying the downtime! A few more weeks before the kids go back to school, and I am loving the LONG break. At the beginning of the summer we set goals for the kids to do:
Allie/Collin:
1. Finish the Book of Mormon before school starts and complete all required work sheets.
2. Read 2-4 chapter books.
Allie: The Red Pyramid, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, 1/2 The Throne of Fire
Collin: 1/2 James and the Giant Peach, Flat Stanley, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Dragons of Blueland
3. Skip count by 2's through 12's. (Collin)
4. Learn a new skill/talent (Allie - expound web design skills)
Maddie:
1. Read the Book of Mormon stories every day.
2. Learn how to clean her room.
3. Review letter sounds.
We have a month to go!
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Where has the summer gone?
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment