Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 219 Zane goes camping

Today was Zane's first overnight camping trip.  He did really well on the drive up. Luckily he now takes a bottle, so it was a lot easier for him and I while we were at camp.  Kevin and I were ward camp director/coordinators this year so it was busy for both of us even before we left to go camping. Once there, having a baby on my hip made it a bit difficult to help get things done, so Kevin did most the things -- and I handed baby to whomever would take him so we could set up the tent, and so that I could take photos of the goings-on at camp.  He is such a good baby though and did not fuss at all while we were up there.  He was fine as long as someone was holding him.  Lucky for me, he was fine with anyone.  He slept really well in the portacrib too, and woke up to nurse around 5 a.m. 

No comments: