Kevin and the kids on Father's Day after Church.
We couldn't get the whole family in one shot, so two shots had to do!
We all couldn't wait for him to open his presents. True to "Kevin - fashion", he said he didn't need anything. But we still got him stuff.
I think the best present was one made by Allie for her Dad from all of us. She made him a book about the things that make him a great dad. So cool!
It was the best of all I tell you!
We made him his favorite HOT CHOCOLATE CHIP cookies. Maddie of course has to bake princess-style.
Then we enjoyed a yummy dinner with the main course brought over by Kevin's mom and dad. Todd came too. Kevin, Jack, and Todd all got a guys-night-out at the shooting range from me. The Merrills were sick and so we couldn't all get together.
And this was Bubs all happy on Father's Day. It was a fun day, and I am so thankful to have a wonderful man as the father of my kids!







No comments:
Post a Comment