Maddie was a dog for a day -- Allie and Collin's pet dog, that is. It was fun for a long while -- from the time we got home from Church to about bedtime. They took her for walks on a leash around the house, dressed her in tutus, "groomed" her, taught her tricks, gave her food and drink in a bowl on the floor.
Maddie the dog was in heaven! And so were Allie and Collin but Maddie took it a little too far and do what makes dog owners mad --
go potty on the bathroom floor!
So the two came running down the stairs and yelled to me what just happened. My response? "She's not my dog, she's yours, so you guys go clean it up!". Pretty soon I hear, "you naughty little dog. maddie you are not a dog anymore. I refuse to have you for a pet. You will clean this up with me" and "okay, okay, I'm sorry, I would never ever do that again!".
See why it's so interesting over here?
2 comments:
hahaha, silly kids!
this girl is crazy. I can't believe she still fits those pajamas haha.
Post a Comment