The other day Allie and I were in the office (the room with the red wall in the background) looking at something on the computer -- while Zane was by us exploring. Pretty soon we heard him "talking" really loud, and he sounded super excited so we stopped what we were doing and wondered what he was up to. Allie freaked and so I quickly looked to see what the matter was. She had found Zane like this. I had mistakenly placed the "fighting bench" by the door. He had used the bench to climb up and hang on the rails. Allie then tried to get him off and he wouldn't let go of the rails. He was holding on like crazy so I decided to take some photos. We moved the bench promptly. We've got a little climber!
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Climber
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
he's a little monkey..LOL
oh no, lol!... you better put away things that he can use to climb on.
oh my goodness I can't believe he got up there!!
Post a Comment