A pre-wedding post I forgot! We had Archie and Emily's pre-wedding dinner on Friday night, October 28th at The Riverwoods'
La Jolla Groves. We had a yummy full-course dinner -- I wish I took a better photo of the menu, but I do remember that my choice of potato and garden leek soup and beef tenderloin medallions were so good - I was stuffed before I tasted the super rich triple chocolate mousse cake for dessert. I heard the salmon was good and the kids ate mac and cheese or chicken fingers, gourmet style, and berries and ice cream for dessert. It was so fun to get to know Emily's family - we enjoyed visiting with them and so happy that Archie married into a good, fun family!

\
Archie and Emily
Em and her Dad
mi parentes
Danny and Aireen
Abby and Jake
and now a few photos of Em's family we met that night:
Tony, Anna, and Ashlynn
Dylan
Collin and his funny eyes
Jack and Lorraine
and this is how Zane looked before the night was out - he was so tired he fell asleep - something he never does - he usually can't sleep except in his crib.
1 comment:
I took home a copy of the menu. You want to borrow it so you can take a pic? :)
Post a Comment