Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Maddie's Little Story
Maddie, who recently cut her bangs, got into Band-Aids on Kevin's birthday last week. She came downstairs with a Band-Aid eye patch and I thought it was a bit silly so I got a quick shot of it. Well, come to find out later, when Kevin got home he asked her why she had an eye patch.
She told him flatly that she had fallen down the stairs and hurt her eye. So he got worried and asked to look at it. She let him and as soon as he unpeeled the Band-Aid and saw there was nothing wrong with her eye, she blurted out, "I tricked you!" Her bedtime story that night was "The Boy who Cried Wolf!". Just making sure we got our bases covered, as we never know what she will think up next!
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ohoh what can i say? lol,silly maddie.
you better hide all your scissors!
Post a Comment