Sunday, February 10, 2008

You know he has a sister when...

Collin and Allie play really well together. It is so funny sometimes when I hear or see things they do together. It makes my day and I just have to grin from ear to ear. You know Collin has a sister when:
1. He sings songs from the High School Musical movies. Imagine him singing "I can't take my eyes off of you..." or "What I've been looking for" while he's building Lego trucks. Hilarious!
2. Allie can get him to do school with her, and he goes along with whatever she says, even packing up clothes so they can go "travel". He has picked up quite a few key phrases from her, including but not limited to: "I'm copacetic".
3. He knows who Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron are.
4. He makes popcorn out of styrofoam and straws out of cardstock, then asks her if she wants to go to the movies with him. (A movie night then goes on in the basement, with all the lights off).
5. Instead of just asking someone to come play Legos with him, he calls it a Lego Party. Last night he asked Aunt Andrea if she was ready for their Lego Party -- she is a good Lego builder and he loves building cars and trucks with her.

Photos from top: Collin with his styrofoam popcorn and supersized drink and paper straw on a tray; Collin and Allie ready to go to the movies (looks like they're going to a 3D show with those glasses); and Allie's High School Musical stuff.

No comments: