Sunday, February 10, 2008

Maddie's First Shots


Maddie is now almost two and a half months old. I took her to her two-month check-up last week -- she weighed 10 lbs and 6 oz., and 22 3/4 inches long. She got five shots, one of which was an oral vaccine. She cried and cried (which made me feel like crying myself). When Kevin picked her up to play with her later that night, she cooed and pouted, when he mentioned her shots and how bad it must have hurt. I had to document it (too bad I didn't think of the video cam) because it was so cute - okay, her little pout is way cute, the picture does not do it justice.


She loves her mobile and bouncer - mostly because when she kicks the toys, they make noise. I was showing her one of the baby rattles with a squeaker the other day and when it stopped squeaking, she started kicking her legs! I can only guess that maybe she was thinking her kicking would make the toy squeak again.

No comments: