Friday, November 5, 2010

Helper girl

On Sundays when I bake bread or make cookies, Maddie is always ever-ready to help.  She always brings a chair over to the counter and helps dump in flour and other ingredients.  Then usually she asks for a little piece of dough to roll out with a rolling pin.  She usually will spend tons of time doing that before she asks me "is it done?".   This one particular Sunday she looked especially cute with her curly hair so I couldn't resist to take a photo.  She is fun to have around in the kitchen even when she ends up dumping flour all over the place.

5 comments:

Suni said...

Maddie is adorable, I am going to miss her when she leaves nursery!

Anonymous said...

oh goodness,she's a litle mama ... lol!

Anonymous said...

is that a bruise on her arm?

the Harris Family said...

No, it's metallic paint left over from when she drew on her arms. :)

Andie said...

She looks so much older! I can't wait to see her!