Yeah! My computer decided to be nice to me and got powered back up, so I've been busy (once again) working on photos, really, just trying to catch up. I probably have somewhere between 200-300 to go through still. I seriously need some good work flow ideas!
So to recap this last week (some of these are just to remind myself of what I need to blog about sometime):
1. I finally edited 60 pictures for a birthday party I took a year and a half ago. That's the longest any shoot has remained unedited on my computer. Glad to finally have that done! Started editing reception pictures I took in the summer. I am only 1/4 of the way done.
2. Made a poster for our Relief Society Meeting coming up in about 2 1/2 weeks; and made an invitation for my high school reunion in the Bahamas in December. Sadly I am not going to be able to make it!
3. Finally got my laundry room furniture shipped and put together in the laundry room! I cut in all the paint in there and Kevin rolled. Now if I could only get the shelf up today. At least all the shoes are nice and neat, and the kids have their own baskets to put their shoes in. No more excuses and questions about who messed up the shoes and who didn't put away their shoes.
4. 2 Preschool Halloween parties - I even dressed up as a witch.
5. Rounded up costumes, sent in treats for 2 Halloween parties at school, plus a Halloween parade in 95 degree weather on Friday (I hate Arizona! - Kevin). Not good for my feet!
6. Trunk or treat that same day, decorated our trunk and was too tired to make any homemade treats so we brought Sam's Club pizza.
7. 2 Soccer Games on Saturday! I got smart and decided I could only handle going to 1 game. And wahoo!! Collin scored the 1 and only goal for his team, Blue Lightning.
8. Made the grocery store rounds to find a couple of pumpkins for carving. After stops at Fresh and Easy, Target and 2 Walmarts, I went over to the Vertuccio Pumpkin Patch and found a couple!!
9. The pumpkin hunting trip was all worth it when we carved them Saturday night! The kids were so happy about carving their own pumpkins. Kevin helped mostly, and I took pictures. :)
10. Celebrated Halloween with Kevin's family at our house yesterday. The kids didn't go trick-or-treating but we handed out candy to the neighborhood trick or treaters. We had lots of good food and fun with cousins and family.
11. Got the kids' Christmas pajamas ordered for our annual Polar Express trip in 3 weeks.
12. Semi-shopped for little baby clothes too.
I think I must have over-extended my body since I had so much ligament pain and Braxton Hicks last night I could hardly walk to the bathroom. So after I got the kids off to school this morning, Maddie and I went back to sleep for a couple of hours. So refreshing!
Well, at least until I go and switch out Halloween for Thanksgiving!
Monday, November 1, 2010
October -- gone?
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hurry up and post some pics of the kids... we miss everyone!
Gee, girl... if you keep going at this rate, you will have your baby way earlier than you are planning. :)
Post a Comment