...and indulged me in a quick photo shoot to test out the light today.
Absolutely beautiful!
Pretty girl!
I love these pictures!
andie's little sissy!
Wow...those are sharp photos. Love the phone or ipod in the pocket...so fitting. :)
ok these turned out so pretty! I actually just did a post today about lighting and the difference between film and digital. The colors in these photos are just perfect! You've got talent dearest!
I dont like that picture of me! my hair's so bad! :)- allie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Absolutely beautiful!
Pretty girl!
I love these pictures!
andie's little sissy!
Wow...those are sharp photos. Love the phone or ipod in the pocket...so fitting. :)
ok these turned out so pretty! I actually just did a post today about lighting and the difference between film and digital. The colors in these photos are just perfect! You've got talent dearest!
I dont like that picture of me! my hair's so bad! :)
- allie
Post a Comment