Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Easter

Kevin and I were gone for Easter this year, so the kids spent Easter weekend with their grandparents and cousins who were in town.  Lucky for us, they were in town to finish our Christ-Centered Easter countdown calendar and do an egg hunt with the kids.  The Easter bunny even showed up I guess - which made for a very fun Easter weekend for the kids!


I found these fish to go with our dinner on Thursday night.  They're the closest thing we could have to fish, ha ha.
Easter tree this year
Had to take a photo of our little display before I put them away
Allie took these pictures so we could see them while we were in California:
Easter Baskets - more Sunday movies, and church piano books
Egg hunt on Saturday
More fun in the backyard.
More gum - YW themed for Allie

1 comment:

Andie said...

haha Maddie's face. crazy girl.