Thursday, May 3, 2012
Maddie in March
I am super behind! This was Maddie in March - I was taking Zane's 15-month old portraits and she decided she wanted a turn too. She is so funny. I don't know if I ever blogged about her saying "Patissie Potato" once while she was mad (imagine saying that instead of "Oh, Please!" or "Are you serious?"). But this girl has a funny habit of muttering under her breath when she is mad. You can barely hear her and when you ask her what she said, she would say "nothing". She is still as feisty as can be, but I love having this little girl.
She wants to be a mom when she grows up - sometimes she would come to me while I am taking care of Zane and say, "I am watching you so I know how to take care of my babies when I'm a mom". Or sometimes she would ask me when she would be old enough to be a mom, or when she will be married so she can take care of babies. She is a super great babysitter even at such a young age, she is always looking out for Zane. Once she prayed for another little sister and another little brother, because she really wants one of each she says. I always tell her it is up to Heavenly Father, because it may not always happen the way we want and whatever we end up with (maybe none!), we should always remember He is in charge and knows our hearts, so we can be thankful for whatever He gives us. To that she nods her head - and goes on her merry little way - some days it is wrapping up her little stuffed animals (and tucking them into bed at night) or going into the guest room and turning on her favorite cartoon show.
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh maddie, we miss you so much ...
The cutest pictures ever! So adorable. :)
Post a Comment