For weeks Maddie couldn't decide what kind of party to have. It was finally down to a Girly Girlz Bear Tea Party or a spa party at home. But she said that Travin (her cousin) wouldn't probably like that so I suggested Build-a-bear and then she could invite the boys too. Before we knew it our guest list had doubled, but since she had never ever had a friend party before, I decided to just go for it. And it was the best thing - no mess to clean up, it was easy and fast, and the kids had a blast making their own stuffed bear. Score! I got her a birthday cookie (as she requested!), and after singing a happy birthday, her friends helped her open presents right outside the store. It was a great ending to a crazy birthday week!
Monday, December 3, 2012
Maddie's Build-a-Bear Party 12/03/12
Travin and Maddie
Maddie, me, and baby boy at 37 weeks!
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment