I decided to do a photo shoot for Mason's baby announcement today, which also happens to be our 15th anniversary. Big milestone that is - having 5 children in 15 years! Clockwork - every 3 years we have a new baby, ha! Kevin always says that a new baby is the best present he could ever wish to get for our anniversary and Christmas (came true in the years 2007, 2010, and now 2012). I don't remember now what we said we would do for our 15th anniversary but we did go out to dinner and he brought flowers home and that definitely as soon as we can get away we will (I do not want to take any trips away when we have little nursing babies!). So we spent a quiet but great day, which was good since I was only feeling marginally well - but so grateful for a new baby, and a wonderful husband who takes very good care of me and our family. I love the life that he and I have built together, I don't know that I ever imagined it being like this, but the picture of "us" on our 15th anniversary is better than I could have ever come up with.


















No comments:
Post a Comment