We spent Christmas Eve at the Harris' - another fun time with family and yummy Mexican food. The kids acted out the nativity, and every year it is interesting to see who is going to be into it and who is not. Zane surprised us by keeping his shepherd costume on! Maddie wanted to be an angel again (every year she is an angel), and I need to make her a new costume. When I first made it she was 1, and the dress went almost down to her ankles. Now it is a shirt. But she loves the sparkly tinsel! While we were out, the Rabasto's went last-minute Christmas shopping, and we spent the rest of Christmas Eve visiting and wrapping presents together. I love this time of year, the hustle and bustle is like magic!
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
12/24 Christmas Eve
Little shepherd boy
Maddie's cheese-y smile phase
Before getting Zane in his Christmas jammies, Archie thought it would be funny to put the pants on Zane's head
And on 12/23 before Anna and the kids left for Kingman, the kids exchanged presents. It was so fun to see all the small gifts they bought for each other:
And Mason? Well, he was zonked out. Kevin wore him in my a-little-too-small-for-him baby sling and I found both of them sleeping in the living room:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment