Collin loves reading more now than ever! I thought he might be able to read the Dick and Jane books we have so I got them out for him to try out. He was so happy to discover that he can read them. The copies we have are collections of all the Dick and Jane readers (we have 2 big books). It was fun to watch his excitement as he read. He read up to page 38 before he decided "his brain was too tired to read any more pages". He then told me he needed to go in the school room to make a special bookmark that says "Collin's bookmark". So funny! I just love it when my kids discover that reading books is fun.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a smart boy! I think that teaching your children to read while they are young is such a gift because it opens up worlds of learning to them. There's no stopping Collin! Way to go!
Jasmine loves those books as well...
Post a Comment