Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome, Ashlyn Kate!



We got to meet our brand-new cute niece yesterday! She looked so small and so cute. I got to feed her a bottle when we got there - she was awake for just a few minutes. She fell asleep while eating then didn't wake up the whole time we were there. So she is FAST asleep in all the photos. She must have liked just having a diaper on and being snuggled in a soft blanket. Silly Ash! Anyways I put a little stick-on bow on her head (which was full of nice downy hair by the way!) and took photos of her. She is the youngest I have ever photographed. Congrats Dickersons!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Cute, cute pictures! I love your artistic eye!

Danny and Aireen said...

She's sooo cute!!!

Basarabas said...

Oh my gosh! Love the arm going over her forehead! So stinkin' cute! Good job Rinna!