
Kids were off school on Friday, so we and all the cousins played, colored Easter eggs and went on Grandma Lorraine's annual Easter Egg Hunt. This was Maddie's first year coloring eggs on her own, and boy did she want NO help from me whatsoever. So I let her -- and did she go to town coloring those eggs, saying "Ta da!" after every few strokes of her paint brush.



Gabby and Cade giving the little ones a ride in the wagon
At the egg hunt, Allie really wanted to find the golden egg with $20 in it. She was disappointed that this year, her cousin Dallin found it, but overall, she found the most eggs - 29 total! and got over $5 in cash prizes.

Collin found 12 eggs and was happy he that got $3.50 and Maddie and I found 14 eggs but didn't care about all the money in it (totaled $3), just the candy! Little Madster pie really got into the hunt! I'd give her some clues and would go right for the eggs. There was this one time I didn't even see the one she was going for! She liked finding pink ones which she called "Princess" eggs.

Grandma Lorraine giving them instructions before the egg hunt
(everyone is in this picture except for Maddie)


2 comments:
Rinna, I ADORE your little egg holders (that Maddie is using). It's so crazy to see your pictures of decorating eggs outside. We had a WHITE Easter here with everything completely covered in snow. It was crazy. It's still freezing and snowy on April 6th! I love your pics and what you did.
Jasmine did that the first time she went egg hunting. She only picked pink and purple eggs, and ignored the rest.
Post a Comment