Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Madster



Madster ate 4 bananas today and spilled close to 2 gallons of water on the floor.  Close.  1 gallon was spilled while I was gone to a meeting, the rest - here and there before and after preschool.  Cheerios and milk on her brother too.  She dumped a bunch of shampoo in her hair  - 2 times yesterday and once today.  But she HATES getting her hair washed.  So I dunno which part of "when I dump shampoo in my hair, it has to be washed" she doesn't get.  I was sure by the 2nd time around yesterday she would learn.  Not!  She is a handful.  Boy, good thing she's got adorable ways.  And a cute personality to boot.

3 comments:

Andie said...

She can eat one of those in like a minute! HAHA she's such a spaz!

TheDickersons said...

4 bananas!?! I hope she was not constipated after that!

Basarabas said...

Yes, she IS adorable!