This is a funny shot of Collin and Jace blowing out Collin's candles.Tomorrow is Collin's 6th birthday. Since tomorrow is a busy day for us with soccer practice and dance for Allie, and because Collin wanted his cousins there when he blew out his candles (tomorrow is a school day for them), we decided to do the birthday cake routine tonight.
I was thinking cupcakes (I wanted to use the cool cupcake tray I got recently), but late yesterday afternoon, Collin told me he wanted a birthday cake shaped like Patrick (from SpongeBob! Two years ago, he picked Spongebob.). Funny thing is that he doesn't hardly watch the show! Allie did ask him why Patrick? and he said he thinks it's funny that he burps when he drinks soda. Patrick I guess just makes him laugh.
So today Allie baked the cake and I frosted. I'm glad Patrick wasn't too complicated. It wasn't the best decorating job but Collin loved it, so I guess that's all that matters. :) So everyone came tonight and Pops made the best ribs. We sang happy birthday to Jace and Collin and then they opened some presents. Then we visited til it was time to go home. Thanks for the wonderful dinner and company, everybody!
I was thinking cupcakes (I wanted to use the cool cupcake tray I got recently), but late yesterday afternoon, Collin told me he wanted a birthday cake shaped like Patrick (from SpongeBob! Two years ago, he picked Spongebob.). Funny thing is that he doesn't hardly watch the show! Allie did ask him why Patrick? and he said he thinks it's funny that he burps when he drinks soda. Patrick I guess just makes him laugh.
So today Allie baked the cake and I frosted. I'm glad Patrick wasn't too complicated. It wasn't the best decorating job but Collin loved it, so I guess that's all that matters. :) So everyone came tonight and Pops made the best ribs. We sang happy birthday to Jace and Collin and then they opened some presents. Then we visited til it was time to go home. Thanks for the wonderful dinner and company, everybody!



No comments:
Post a Comment