I love getting good counsel and great ideas from conference. Today, there were two ideas that stuck out and we want to try it in our family. These two ideas really go hand-in-hand and is service-centered. Pres. Monson's talk this morning was so inspiring. I personally liked that he shared ideas on how to foster that love of service in our family. What a great example of service that he is!
New Traditions
When Pres. Monson mentioned receiving a jar full of warm fuzzies, Allie thought it would be cool to start a "warm fuzzies" jar for our family. We all agreed to that. So I need a whole bunch of fuzzies and a nice glass jar to put our fuzzies in.
The other idea just goes perfectly well -- it is to ask each other and our kids every day about "something nice we/they did for someone" that day. I think at dinnertime will be perfect.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Conference Day 2
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are doing the same thing!! I just loved this idea and conference was great!!
Post a Comment