Saturday, December 19, 2009

12th anniversary for me and Mr Z



He likes to do this every time because he knows I want a good smile. Usually the first shot looks like this. So I included it here so he can see how funny he looks.

No signs of me being done with the wrapping, haven't even started yet. But me and Mr Harris are going on a date tonight. Because it's our 12th Anniversary tomorrow. What?! 12 Years already. Doesn't seem that long ago we met and got married. But I am thankful to have met him when I did, and married him when I did. In 12 years, we've been through...

9 moves (3 in the first 2 years, you know, students apartments and 4 inter-state moves)
10 jobs between the two of us (among 8 employers)
4 years of grad school
2.5 years of undergrad school
3 kids
0 pets (well, except Allie's goldfish, but those were short-lived)
living in 3 states
3 houses (including this one) and cars
1 house remodel and
1 year of being apart and living in 2 states (except for the weekends)

And we're still going. And I love him and he still lights up my heart every time I see him. I am happy to be his wife. Love you, Kev!

No comments: