December 2
The second ornament is up - the Apple Tree, symbolic of the Fall and our need for the Savior.
I got home late from Mutual (we went to see the Temple Christmas Lights) and was surprised at the door by a very happy Collin who said he read "Are You My Mother?". He wanted to read it to me for a bedtime story. So we three (Maddie Collin and I) snuggled up and Collin read us the story. It was the cutest thing ever - he had a special voice for the little bird, and a great rendition of "SNORT". Too bad Allie and Kevin missed it. These two were fast asleep.
Maddie lined some more things up - this time, canned goods in the pantry, which I found when I came downstairs for a drink at 3 a.m.
Timmy is in the office, sitting so pretty on top of the BELIEVE blocks.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
On the 2nd day of Christmas - the Apple Tree
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment