Ornament: Kneading Bowl, the kids are asking to change it to the "passover door" after hearing the story of the Passover. I agree. The kneading bowl stands for the unleavened bread that the Jews ate/eat to celebrate Passover.
---
Today was one of the days I actually got dinner done and ready to eat at 5 p.m. and cleaned up by 6:30 p.m. So, Allie and I went on a fun girls' hour at DBlvd, where she found some cute earrings and ate lots of chips and bean dip. She is so excited to go to the local boutique this weekend. What she wants? Some hair accessories. It was so funny she brought her little pail of quarters to see what she could get with it. Now that she knows what could be had at a boutique, she's motivated to save all the money she gets all during the year so she could spend a little bit more next year. I hope it lasts. She is also been wanting to be homeschooled. I get lots of letters *just about everyday!* telling me all the reasons why she should be homeschooled.
Today is also Kristie's birthday! Happy Birthday, Kristie!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
On the 10th Day of Christmas - Kneading Bowl
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, considering how awesome your school-at-home is, I can see why Allie wants to be taught at home! That's a great compliment to you from her!
She's not letting off on this homeschooling thing, is she?
After we did the story on the Passover, I thought of doing the door next year. The door is always the first thing that comes to mind anyway. I think it's cooler.
Post a Comment