Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On the 14th Day of Christmas - the Whale

This picture melts my heart. Collin adores his little sister so much, he loves to just include her in everything he does, or thinks of things she might enjoy. He put her on his bike and took her for a ride. It was so cute!
I love this picture of Maddie Lou - I can almost hear her giggles.
Grandma Lorraine stopped by for a little while to help me throw the lights on the bushes. She brought Lexee with her and Allie and her friend Alexa were in heaven.
Right before we left to go to the mall for some late night shopping, we heard Maddie scream "Help! I spilled sauce!" I knew something was up because we heard a loud crash on the floor. So we rush in the kitchen to find her looking like this. It was pretty funny.
She tried to get the sauce off the island (see the chips already on the floor) and dropped the sauce on the floor. Oopsie. The girl obviously got some Harris genes to love salsa this young.
----

Ornament: the Whale - for Jonah. Talked about how his being in the belly of the fish as a type of Christ, and the importance of repentance. (FHE).
------

Today, I had my boys' preschool Class Christmas Party. We made handprint ornaments and had a gift exchange.

No comments: