Timmy the Elf got his magic in time for the Christmas season the night of Thanksgiving. The kids must have sent him off to Santa to get his magic by reading the book out loud to each other.
Lost his magic because the kids were naughty the next day. He didn't move. He was still sitting in the Christmas tree.
But thankfully, Timmy remembered to take the letters to Santa the next night.
November 30th - Evergreen Tree
Our Christmas Advent Tree came out. Minus the lights - apparently Walmart was out of the lights with the green wire. Talked about the symbols of Christmas, and why everything at Christmas is supposed to remind us of the Savior.
Timmy is peeking behind the Thanksgiving Calendar, which (reminds me) I need to put to away.
Pictures to come.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Christmas Advent Kickoff
Posted by
the Harris Family
at
4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We started ours, too! I'm so grateful that I put this all together so well last year, cause it would be hard to pull it off this year without all that prep done! I'm editing as I go, so next year should be even better :)
Post a Comment