Thursday, December 10, 2009

On the 9th Day of Christmas - the Burning Bush

(in the middle of yawning, stretching his legs, and holding his Daddy's finger!)

Jaxon was born! I got the call everyone was waiting for right before 9 a.m. Megan had the baby around 8 a.m. and had an awesome delivery! I was in my sweats/jammies still so I hurried and got dressed, dropped Maddie off at Mindy's (on VERY short notice) and called Lara (my carpool) and arranged for her to pick Collin up. Kristie, Lorraine and I got to the hospital at the same time and got to see little baby J! I took some photos, and got to hold the little guy. He is so cute and adorable. And oh so cuddly. I forget how small babies come! Congrats Chad and Megan!

----

Busy day - Activity Days, Mutual, did lots of baking, and got my walking done.

Ornament: Burning Bush - to stand for Moses, reviewed the story of when Moses was called, and how he was given the lesser law to prepare and be a constant reminder for the people of the coming of the Savior.

1 comment:

TheDickersons said...

Cute pics... cute baby! Does he look like Parker?