Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Collin's Christmas program

Last night was Collin's Kindergarten Christmas program. He volunteered to be one of the wise men for the nativity part of the program. He did a great job singing the Christmas songs and paid attention during the program even though he couldn't see where the rest of the family was sitting. It was mass chaos, as they didn't have a stage, so we didn't even have a good view of the program and many people didn't either - so that gave way to too much noise by the audience. I sneaked my way to the front so I can at least get good pictures of Collin. And that way he also could see me (at least). Grandma and Pop came to support Collin too (thanks!). After the program, we went to Someburros (we let him pick where he wanted to eat).

Singing Jingle Bells

Glad I made some Nativity costumes last year.
He looks so handsome as a Wise Man from the East.
Us after the program

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did very well Buddy,good job!... we're very proud of you!... and you look very handsome too!

TheDickersons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheDickersons said...

Oh,his costume is cool! You need to show me his whole ensemble and teach me how to make those. I got a sewing machine, so that won't be a problem.