Monday, December 21, 2009

On the 19th Day and 20th Day of Christmas - Candy Cane

19th - we cleaned the Church (somehow Collin and Kevin's favorite thing to do). Then Allie and her friends Macey and Alexa went to Macey's garage sale. Allie came back with a big bag of GIANT PINK GUMBALLS. Silly girl! Then they asked if they could bake cookies for some neighbors that "people don't know exist". So I let them. They baked 60 cookies and ate a whole bunch of chocolate chip cookie dough while they were at it. I think they had lots of fun and what good friends, huh? I am glad Allie has such good friends. More delivering in the p.m. before Kev and I went out. We watched whatever was showing next (I'm not that spontaneous, but Kev is), but I was lucky this time it was a chick flick with Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker - Did you Hear about the Morgans?. Dinner after movie of course.



20th - Allie gave a talk in primary. She did a great job (as usual)! Then spent a quiet Sunday at home. I took the kids out for 10 minutes to take pictures of them in their Christmas clothes, Collin didn't really want one in it so he changed his clothes and came out a little while later and asked if I could take some of him in his orange shirt. He convinced me that it would go with the red and black dresses that Maddie and Allie were wearing - he put up a red bow next to his orange shirt and SHOWED ME that IT WOULD MATCH. Laugh in my head.

I was so out of the whole what to cook for dinner? - so we had breakfast for dinner.

Ornament: Candy Cane for Shepherd's crook - for shepherds. Jesus is also our Shepherd.

His idea of an awesome pose.


Love this girl!



1 comment:

Mimi Collett said...

Oh man. I LOVE breakfast for dinner. :) Did you like the Morgans movie? I'm always looking for reviews. :)